- Experience, knowledge and commitment. Solid experience, the tools of knowledge and the commitment of our team allow us to deliver tailor-made solutions to our customers.
- Unique, proven methodologies. Our tried and tested operational strategy and methodologies deliver excellent results.
- Global Business Experience. A worldwide network of consulting firms located in more than 36 countries, with business development professionals in key markets.
- Focus on Results. All our projects are relationship-based and focus on a medium to long-term objective.
- Type of Teamwork. We are fully committed to our clients when conceptualizing and formulating strategies, designing customized methodologies, and implementing solutions.
- Professional Relations. Our staff draw on their experience and network of contacts with private sector companies, public institutions, organizations and other key people in the industry.
- Population: 3,500 million. Half the world. 75% in China and India.
- GDP growth: Growth rates in Asia are the highest in the world, with rates ranging in recent years from 15% in Singapore to 8% in India or China.
- The main sectors in which the EU is a major importer are consumer electronics and equipment, maintaining a comparatively stronger position in the sectors of mobile telecommunications, electronic components and electronic measuring devices. Agricultural and food products also provide business opportunities.
- The most relevant sectors with outstanding business opportunities in Asia range from IT and agro-food products, to agricultural technology, industrial machinery and consumer goods in general.
- The 10 countries with the greatest potential for the coming years are: China, India, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam and the Philippines.