- Experience, knowledge and commitment. Solid experience, the tools of knowledge and the commitment of our team allow us to deliver tailor-made solutions to our customers.
- Unique, proven methodologies. Our tried and tested operational strategy and methodologies deliver excellent results.
- Global Business Experience. A worldwide network of consulting firms located in more than 36 countries, with business development professionals in key markets.
- Focus on Results. All our projects are relationship-based and focus on a medium to long-term objective.
- Type of Teamwork. We are fully committed to our clients when conceptualizing and formulating strategies, designing customized methodologies, and implementing solutions.
- Professional Relations. Our staff draw on their experience and network of contacts with private sector companies, public institutions, organizations and other key people in the industry.
- The EU is home to just 7% of the world population of 507 million consumers, yet its trade with the rest of the world accounts for approximately 20% of imports and exports.
- In 2016 The EU will recover the the pre-crisis levels of GDP.
- The main sectors in which the EU is a major importer are consumer electronics and equipment, maintaining a comparatively stronger position in the sectors of mobile telecommunications, electronic components and electronic measuring devices. Agricultural and food products also provide business opportunities.